3902 W. Corona Street Tampa, FL, 33629 United States Get directions$810,000 $232/Sq. ft.
- MLS# T3174124
- Listed 2 Years 4 Months 15 Days Ago
You will be welcomed to this South Tampa Mediterranean home by a grand 2-story entry with a beautiful wood staircase and a formal dining room perfect for entertaining. The floor plan flows easily from the entry area to a large, open area including the family room with french doors to the back yard and a large gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless appliances, gas stove, convection oven, walk in pantry, extensive island/bar, and a dinette area. A master suite, with dual walk in closets, ensuite master bath with double vanities, walk in shower, and garden tub completes the first floor. Upstairs a large loft is perfect for a theater room, study area, or playroom and creates a common area surrounded by four spacious bedrooms and two full baths, both with double sinks.
- Additional features include (but are not limited to): 10 foot ceilings, 8 foot doors, rich hardwood floors, energy efficient dual HVAC units, large mud room/laundry room, oversized garage complete with floor to ceiling shelves, fenced back yard with plenty of room for a pool, "man-cave/she-shed" with shelves, work bench, and electricity for AC. Located in a highly sought after South Tampa neighborhood and in A rated PLANT HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT, this home can truly meet the ever changing needs of any family!
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|9||Roosevelt Elementary School||PK-5||0.7 mi|
|7||Plant High School||9-12||0.7 mi|
|9||Coleman Middle School||6-8||1.1 mi|
|NA||Holy Trinity Lutheran School||PK-4||0.3 mi|
|3||Madison Middle School||6-8||0.9 mi|
|7||Anderson Elementary School||PK-5||0.9 mi|
|NA||Academy Of The Holy Names||PK-12||1 mi|
|NA||Bayshore Christian School||PK-12||1 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Find out what your home is worth
Lynne Paskert BrownReal Estate Consultant
- Palermo Real Estate Professionals 1501 S. Dale Mabry Hwy., Suite A-5, Tampa, FL 33629
- Mobile (813) 220-8319
- Email Lynne@PalermoListings.com
- Areas Served South Tampa and Little Gasparilla Island
- Specializations South Tampa and Little Gasparilla Island Real Estate Expert, Buyer's Agent , Listing Agent