- 4101 W. Granda Street, Tampa, FL, 33629 United States
- 5 Beds · 6 Baths · 4023 Sqft
- Under Construction. June/July 2020 completion. Thoughtfully planned West Indies style home situated on a 107x100 corner lot in Virginia Park. Boasting 4000 + square feet of living space includes five bedrooms, six and a half bathrooms, a den/office, spacious great room, open living space, and 10-12 foot ceilings throughout! The first floor alone includes a master suite, guest suite, great room, and den/office. The open-concept kitchen features 42" cabinets, Jenn-Air Stainless appliances, solid wood cabinets, g...
- 3342 W. Wyoming Circle, Tampa, FL, 33611 United States
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1110 Sqft
- Beautifully updated condominium in a quiet South Tampa gated community. This 2 bedroom, 2 1/2 bathroom condo offers an open floor plan, large master en-suite with a walk in closet, private courtyard, grassy area outside the courtyard, and HOA fees of $290/month. Updates include: crown molding, recessed lighting, closet systems in both bedroom closets, fresh paint, all interior door knobs, bathroom tile, flooring, & fixtures, shiplap in living room and master bedroom, deep drawers in kitchen cabinets, and a larg...
- 2814 W. Barcelona St., Tampa, FL, 33629 United States
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths
- Under Construction. Under Construction. ONLY 4 UNITS LEFT! "Over Bayshore" consists of seven (7) luxury Contemporary townhomes designed by Arc3 Architecture. This corner unit has stunning views over Bayshore from your rooftop and living areas, private elevators, exquisite finishes, gorgeous 3 story foyers, private driveway, and 2 car garage. Optional hot tubs and outdoor kitchens with a gas grill gives the feel of a home with the maintenance free lifestyle of a condo - the best of both worlds!
- 4714 W. Laurel Rd., Tampa, FL, 33629 United States
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 3168 Sqft
- Don't miss the opportunity to experience "Old Florida" in this "retreat-like" home tucked away beneath beautiful grandfather oaks yet located in the heart of South Tampa! This meticulously maintained CANAL home features 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms (downstairs bedroom and full bathroom), oak floors throughout, custom maple crown molding, baseboards, and window trim, first and second floor screened porches overlooking the canal and dock! The beautifully landscaped yard is complemented by the large bri...
- 3902 W. Corona Street, Tampa, FL, 33629 United States
- 5 Beds · 3 Baths · 3484 Sqft
- You will be welcomed to this South Tampa Mediterranean home by a grand 2-story entry with a beautiful wood staircase and a formal dining room perfect for entertaining. The floor plan flows easily from the entry area to a large, open area including the family room with french doors to the back yard and a large gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless appliances, gas stove, convection oven, walk in pantry, extensive island/bar, and a dinette area. A master suite, with dual walk in closets, ensuite master ...
- 4218 W. San Pedro Street, Tampa, FL, 33629 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths
- This charming bungalow in the heart of South Tampa has it all! Meticulously maintained, Dale Mabry, Coleman, Plant school district, open floor plan (single level), hardwood floors, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, plus front and back porches. A large family room/kitchen combo with french doors to the decked area in the back yard creates a wonderful open area for entertaining family or friends. Home also includes ample storage and a bonus room well suited for a home office or play room! The master be...
- 703 W. West Street, Tampa, FL, 33602 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths
- This exquisite 2016 construction home is loaded with quality features. Beautiful hardwood floors in all living areas and bedrooms and tile in the bath areas and laundry room. The upgraded kitchen has granite counter tops, back splash and stainless steel appliances. The master bath is elegantly complete with dual sinks. Home construction is 2x6 walls with cypress siding creating an authentic bungalow look and feel! The first floor master bedroom along with a 2nd bedroom/office/den creates a floor plan to meet any bu...
- 917 Normandy Trace Rd, Tampa, FL, 33602 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths
- This HARBOUR ISLAND 3 bedroom, 2 bath, single story, end unit ,with 1 car garage is located in the desirable Island Walk community! Greeted with porcelain tile as you enter the home through a private entrance leading into the fabulous condo with an open and split floor plan. The open kitchen boasts granite counter tops & plenty of cabinet /counter space, pantry and breakfast/snack bar. Kitchen overlooks the great room with spacious living and dining areas, perfect for entertaining. The spacious master bedroom/b...
- 104 S. Beverly Avenue, Tampa, FL, 33609 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths
- Charming South Tampa bungalow located in the highly desirable Gray Gables neighborhood and Plant High school district. This home has updated A/C, roof, windows, stainless steel appliances, as well as electrical and plumbing! An abundance of natural light in the kitchen makes for an inviting space for meal prep, baking, or enjoying your morning coffee! The dining room is open to the family room creating a spacious area for dining, enjoying the wood burning fireplace, or entertaining family and friends. Two spacious ...
- 2807 S. Manahttan Ave., Tampa, FL, 33629 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1491 Sqft
- Fully updated South Tampa ranch home in Dale Mabry Elementary, Coleman Middle School,and Plant High School district. Don't miss this rare opportunity. 2807 S. Manhattan Avenue features 4 bedrooms/ 2 bathrooms, split floor plan, impact resistant windows, updated plumbing, electrical, HVAC, and roof! Nestled on a 75 x 100 lot in the heart of South Tampa you will be a short drive or walk to parks, shopping, dining, the airport, all major highways, and the many amenities that make South Tampa a highly desirable place t...
- 4513 S. Trask Street, Tampa, FL, 33611 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1,329 Sqft
- Fully updated block home conveniently located in South Tampa! Tastefully updated throughout including sparkling Terrazzo floors that have been professionally cleaned and polished, 42 inch kitchen cabinets, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, and a subway tile back splash. Both bathrooms have been renovated with new vanities, sinks, fixtures, etc. All this plus new double paned windows (including Kevlar hurricane shutters), plantation shutters, impact resistant sliders, new central heat and air, electr...