GULF FRONT HIDEAWAY CONDO IS WAITING FOR YOUR ARRIVAL!!
9400 Little Gasparilla Island K6 Placida, FL, 33946 United States Get directions$259,000 $274/Sq. ft.
- MLS# T3151190
- Listed 3 Years 8 Months 12 Days Ago
K building is a highly desirable building. Upon entering k-6 you are greeted by bright colors and beach themed decor throughout the condo. Tile flooring throughout makes for practical yet comfortable living. The flexible floor plan allows for an upstairs or downstairs master bedroom. In addition to the gulf view, on the east side of this building there is a grassy area great for outdoor fun and games!
- Appliances Incl: Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer Flooring: Ceramic Tile Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan
- Lighting, Sliding Doors, Storage Pool: Community Front Porch, Porch, Screened Foundation: Stilt/On Piling Garage/Parking Features: Golf Cart Garage
- Hideaway Bay Beach Club is a very desirable community and enjoys year round living. The amenities included begin on the mainland with secured vehicle parking and the mainland ferry boat landing. This is your access to HBBC. Enjoy the ferry ride across the bay. You may even spot a few dolphins romping in the wake of the ferry. Look closely for the manatees that meander in the bay waters. Once your arrive at HBBC, you will leave the ferry via the island landing. This begins your wonderful relaxing stay on Little Gasparilla Island. Relax and enjoy the many island amenities such as the beautiful beach and gulf water, the heated pool, the owner's fishing dock, and if you bring your own boat the docking facility is perfect. Boating, kayaking, skiing, jet skiing, and all water sports are available and at your finger tips. The shelling is the on going scavenger hunt for all ages. You can always relax, enjoy the beautiful weather, and read a book. We know you will love HBBC!
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $3,598
- Tax Year: 2018
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|7||L. A. Ainger Middle School||6-8||6 mi|
|4||Vineland Elementary School||PK-5||6.1 mi|
|7||Lemon Bay High School||9-12||7.5 mi|
|4||Myakka River Elementary School||PK-5||8.5 mi|
|4||Murdock Middle School||6-8||14.3 mi|
|5||Meadow Park Elementary School||PK-5||14.9 mi|
|4||Port Charlotte High School||9-12||14.9 mi|
|1||The Academy||6-12||14.9 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Find out what your home is worth
Lynne Paskert BrownReal Estate Consultant
- Palermo Real Estate Professionals 1501 S. Dale Mabry Hwy., Suite A-5, Tampa, FL 33629
- Mobile (813) 220-8319
- Email Lynne@PalermoListings.com
- Areas Served South Tampa and Little Gasparilla Island
- Specializations South Tampa and Little Gasparilla Island Real Estate Expert, Buyer's Agent , Listing Agent