NEWER CONSTRUCTION ON LITTLE GASPARILLA ISLAND.
9510 Don Jose. Ct. Placida, FL, 33946 United States Get directions$524,900 $300/Sq. ft.
- MLS# T3262290
- Listed 1 Year 23 Days Ago
Built in 2007 to accommodate the life style on a barrier island! Located on a cul-de-sac off Privateer Road-only four houses sit in this cul-de-sac which provides for a private setting yet, a short stroll to beach access and the community dock! The home offers a reverse floor plan. The first floor consists of entry foyer, three bedrooms, hallway with built in book shelves, and laundry. Master bedroom has extra alcove space for an office (not in measurement). Double glass doors lead from the master to a screen porch with screen doors at either end that lead to the walk way around the house. Master Bath Includes double sinks, storage, and is tiled to ceiling in tub area. The top floor is the living area where there are partial views of the Gulf.
- Appliances Incl: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System Flooring Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile Interior Feat: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments.
- Roof: Metal French Doors, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors Covered, Front Porch, Screened Foundation: Stilt/On Piling Golf Cart Garage, Golf Cart Parking
- Open floor plan consists of living area, dining, kitchen, office area, 1/2 bath, and glass doors to large screen porch.Flooring is tile with carpeted bedrooms & staircase. Bookshelves and storage under the staircase is a bonus. The custom kitchen has beadboard cabinets and is fully equipped with stainless appliances. Off kitchen is second space for office area and half bath. Extras include indirect lighting, ceiling fans, volume ceilings,impact glass windows,breakfast bar plus dining area, updated bathrooms include oversized spa showers with riverstone tile floors and frameless sliding doors,outdoor shower and separate outdoor soaking tub, separate “bunk room” was renovated into a self-contained studio suite with with queen bed, kitchenette and half bath, lower deck with golf cart storage(12'x11'). The HVAC was replaced in 2019 and dishwasher, washing machine, & drier all replaced in 2020!
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $7,286
- Tax Year: 2019
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|4||Watertown High School||9-12||0.9 mi|
|8||Polk School||3-5||0.3 mi|
|NA||John Trumbull Primary School||PK-2||0.3 mi|
|NA||St. Mary Magdalen School||PK-8||0.9 mi|
|5||Swift Middle School||6-8||1.2 mi|
|NA||St John The Evangelist School||PK-8||1.4 mi|
|NA||High Road School Of Norwalk/Waterbury Site||3-12||1.6 mi|
|NA||The Taft School||9-12||1.9 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Find out what your home is worth
Lynne Paskert BrownReal Estate Consultant
- Palermo Real Estate Professionals 1501 S. Dale Mabry Hwy., Suite A-5, Tampa, FL 33629
- Mobile (813) 220-8319
- Email Lynne@PalermoListings.com
- Areas Served South Tampa and Little Gasparilla Island
- Specializations South Tampa and Little Gasparilla Island Real Estate Expert, Buyer's Agent , Listing Agent