Beautiful Island Home with Private Dock!
9664 Privateer Rd. Placida, FL, 33556 United States Get directions$799,000 $513/Sq. ft.
- MLS# T3328127
- Listed 1 Year 3 Months 20 Days Ago
BAYSIDE HOME WITH PRIVATE DOCK featuring 3 bedrooms/2 baths, furnishings, located in an area known for its great dock fishing & shrimping. The dock is equipped with its own boat lift, jet ski lift, floating jet ski dock, lights, water, and leads to a tastefully decorated and spacious home. The home's floor plan is especially suited for entertaining. The main level includes the great room, kitchen, a breakfast bar, and large screened, tiled lanai complete with a view of the bay. Additional seating and bar, main bathroom, and a master bedroom with private bath are also on this floor. Upstairs is another bedroom with doors leading onto an open sundeck, an additional bath, and another bedroom. This home comfortably sleeps eight.
- A/C: Central Air Heat/Fuel: Central, Electric Utilities: Electricity Connected, Water Connected Sewer: Septic Tank Water: Public Fireplace: No Heated Area Source: Public Records Appliances Incl: Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer Flooring Covering: Ceramic Tile Interior Feat: Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Main Floor, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments Room Type Level Dimen Flooring Features Master Bedroom First 14x15 Ceramic Tile Bedroom 2 Second 12x18 Ceramic Tile Bedroom 3 Second 14x12 Ceramic Tile Living Room First 10x10 Ceramic Tile Dining Room First 15x10 Ceramic Tile Kitchen First 11x10 Ceramic Tile Balcony/Porch/Lanai First 25x12 Ceramic Tile
- Roof: Metal Property Description: Elevated, Stilt Home Ext Features: Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors Porch Features: Deck, Front Porch, Porch, Screened Foundation: Stilt/On Piling Garage/Parking Features: Golf Cart Parking Road Surface Type: Unimproved
- Nearby deeded beach access makes it convenient to take a jog, leisurely stroll, or collect shells along the pristine beach of Little Gasparilla Island. Whether you prefer fishing and water sports, sunning, swimming, walking on a secluded beach, or just doing nothing at all, this home will meet the ever changing needs of any family. ***This home has a strong rental history***
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $7,442
- Tax Year: 2020
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
Find out what your home is worth
Lynne Paskert BrownReal Estate Consultant
- Palermo Real Estate Professionals 1501 S. Dale Mabry Hwy., Suite A-5, Tampa, FL 33629
- Mobile (813) 220-8319
- Email Lynne@PalermoListings.com
- Areas Served South Tampa and Little Gasparilla Island
- Specializations South Tampa and Little Gasparilla Island Real Estate Expert, Buyer's Agent , Listing Agent