9400 Little Gasparilla Island Unit K-1, Placida, FL, 33946 United States Get directions$450,000 $476/Sq. ft.
- MLS# T3356552
- Listed 2 Years 7 Months 29 Days Ago
END UNIT WITH A GULF VIEW in the highly desirable “K” building! Upon entering K-1 you will immediately notice the abundance of natural light and views of both the pond and the gulf! The unit has been updated throughout including all cabinets and countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms, stainless steel appliances,drawer organizers, a sleek floor to ceiling pantry, and LG stackable washer and dryer set. The flexible floor plan allows for an upstairs or downstairs master bedroom. In addition to the gulf view, on the east side of this building there is a grassy area great for outdoor fun and games! Hideaway Bay Beach Club is a very desirable community and provides year round living. The amenities included begin on the mainland with secured vehicle parking and the mainland ferry boat landing. This is your access to HBBC. Enjoy the ferry ride across the bay. You may even spot a few dolphins romping in the wake of the ferry. Look closely for the manatees that meander in the bay waters.
- /C: Central Air Heat/Fuel: Central, Electric Sewer: Public Sewer Water: Public Heated Area Source: Public Records Appliances Incl: Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer Flooring Covering: Vinyl Interior Feat: Ceiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Window Treatments Room Type Level Dimen Flooring Features Great Room First 14x20 Vinyl Kitchen First 8x10 Vinyl Master Bedroom First 12x14 Vinyl Bedroom 2 Second 13x17 Vinyl Balcony/Porch/Lanai First 8x14 Wood
- End Unit, Stilt Home, Walk-Up Ext Features: Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Storage Pool: Private, Community Pool Pool Features: Gunite/Concrete, Heated, In Ground Patio And Porch Features: Covered, Deck, Front Porch, Screened Foundation: Stilt/On Piling Golf Cart Parking, Ground Level, Under Building Road Surface Type: Unimproved
- Once you arrive at HBBC, you will leave the ferry via the island landing. This begins your wonderful relaxing stay on Little Gasparilla Island. Relax and enjoy the many island amenities such as the beautiful beach and gulf water, the heated pool, the owner's fishing dock, and if you bring your own boat the docking facility is perfect. Boating, kayaking, skiing, jet skiing, and all water sports are available and at your finger tips. The shelling is the on going scavenger hunt for all ages. You can always relax, enjoy the beautiful weather and read a book.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $4,170
- Tax Year: 2021
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
Find out what your home is worth
Lynne Paskert BrownReal Estate Consultant
- Palermo Real Estate Professionals 1501 S. Dale Mabry Hwy., Suite A-5, Tampa, FL 33629
- Mobile (813) 220-8319
- Email Lynne@PalermoListings.com
- Areas Served South Tampa and Little Gasparilla Island
- Specializations South Tampa and Little Gasparilla Island Real Estate Expert, Buyer's Agent , Listing Agent